Covid 19 Related Resources and Information
Reach Dove House from 9 a.m. to Noon and from 1 - 4 Monday to Friday - 360-385-5292
In addition, our 24/7 Crisis Line is available
Dove House is still serving those who need us.
We are open from 9-12 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday and from 1-4 Monday through Friday.
If you need to talk to us during office hours
please call us and an advocate will help you
find the resources you need.
If you are an ongoing client of Dove House and
would like to speak with your advocate,
set up a zoom appointment, or otherwise receive assistance, call us and we will get you set up.
The most comprehensive list of Covid 19 resources
is on the Local 2020 Website.
Here's what your gift can do:
- A $25 gift provides gas cards to help with transportation costs
- A $75 gift provides a one hour of one-on-one personalized advocacy with one of our well-trained professional advocates
- A $100 gift provides a victim involved in District or Family Court with two hours of assistance from our legal advocate
- A $250 gift allows us to present one school based educational workshop in community high schools
- A $1,000 gift sponsors a mother and 2 children for one week at our emergency shelter.
- A $5,000 gift will support a bedroom in our shelter for an entire year, allowing Dove House to provide life-saving emergency shelter and support services to children and their families.
- A $10,000 gift may provide healthy food for our Emergency Shelter for an entire year.
Please take care of yourselves and those you love and let us know how we can help you.